In Stock Ready to Ship
Steurer & Co. Middlesboro Lagoon Solarium Outdoor Fabric & Saddle Heritage Leather
Our seven inch unstructured Solarium Outdoor Fabric & leather Middlesboro Sunday Golf Bag is the perfect size for the golfer who walks and carries a partial set of clubs. One large exterior pocket to hold everything you need. The exterior pocket includes an interior pocket for your accessories, wallet or your favorite flask. There is also a leather snap loop to hold your keys or phone charger. The 47” shoulder strap is made with durable 1.5” cotton webbing. The seven inches unstructured top has a single club divider and is reinforced with heavy duty saddle leather. This bag is soft and unstructured and does not include a spin.
If you would like to design you own Custom Made Sunday Bag, please go to the Middlesboro Sunday Golf Bags - Design Your Own page to place your order.
Made in our Louisville, KY studio from Solarium 100% polyester outdoor fabric body, 6 oz steer hide trim, with a solid brass YKK zipper, solid antique brass hardware and reinforced with solid copper hand hammered rivets. Click here for the history behind the name.
- Solarium 100% polyester outdoor fabric body with 6 oz steer hide trim
- Lightweight, just over 1-1/2 pounds
- Solid antique brass hardware & Hand hammered solid copper rivets
- 34.5" h X 7" diameter with Single club divider
- 47” x 1.5” adjustable shoulder strap
- Single zipper exterior pocket with 13” opening with YKK solid brass zipper
- Interior accessory pocket with Key ring snap
- Handmade by Steurer & Co. in Kentucky, USA
- Make your own trestle sticks using our FREE plans
Please note: Our products are custom made, cut by and stitched by hand, so each bag is unique with small variations in detail.