Made to Order in 4 - 6 weeks.
Steurer & Co. Middlesboro Field Tan Waxed Canvas, Brown Strap & Saddle Heritage Leather Trim. Includes Antique Brass Towel Ring. Add a Leather Shoulder Strap matching the handle plate and bottom leather.
Our seven inch unstructured waxed canvas & leather Middlesboro Sunday Golf Bag is the perfect size for the golfer who walks and carries a partial set of clubs. One large exterior pocket to hold everything you need. The exterior pocket includes an interior pocket for your accessories, wallet or your favorite flask. There is also a leather snap loop to hold your keys or phone charger. The 47” shoulder strap is made with durable 1.5” cotton webbing. The seven inches unstructured top has a single club divider and is reinforced with heavy duty saddle leather. This bag is soft and unstructured and does not include a spine.
Made in our Louisville, KY studio from #10 Martexin Wax Duck, 6 oz steer hide trim, with a solid brass YKK zipper, solid antique brass hardware and reinforced with solid copper hand hammered rivets. Click here for the history behind the Middlesboro name.
- #10 Martexin Wax Duck with 6 oz Croc Embossed Steer Hide Trim
- Lightweight, just over 1-1/2 pounds
- Solid antique brass hardware & Hand hammered solid copper rivets
- 34.5" h X 7" diameter with Single club divider
- 47” x 1.5” adjustable shoulder strap
- Single zipper exterior pocket with 13” opening & YKK solid brass zipper
- Interior accessory pocket & Key ring snap
- Handmade in Kentucky, USA
- Make your own trestle sticks using our FREE plans