Steurer & Co. Middlesboro Chocolate Bison Garment & Saddle Heritage Leather Trim with Antique Brass Towel Ring and a Leather Shoulder Strap
Our 7-1/2" unstructured tumbled leather Middlesboro Sunday Golf Bag is the perfect size for the golfer who walks and carries a full or partial set of clubs. The front exterior pocket includes an interior pocket for your accessories, wallet or your favorite flask. There is also a leather snap loop to hold your keys or phone charger. The 47” shoulder strap is made with durable 1.5” cotton webbing. The unstructured top has a single club divider and is reinforced with heavy duty saddle leather. This bag is soft and unstructured and does not include a spine.
If you would like a Custom Made Sunday Bag, please go to the Custom MB Sunday Golf Bag page to place your order.
Made in our Louisville, KY studio from 3oz tumbled steer hide leather, 6 oz steer hide trim, with a solid brass YKK zipper, solid antique brass hardware and reinforced with solid copper hand hammered rivets. Click here for the history behind the Middlesboro name.
- 3 oz steer hide leather body
- 6 oz steer hide trim
- Lightweight, just under 3 lbs (with ring and shoulder strap)
- Solid antique brass hardware & Hand hammered solid copper rivets
- 34.5" h X 7.5" diameter with Single club divider
- 47” x 1.5” adjustable shoulder strap
- 1 exterior pocket with YKK solid brass zipper
- 1 interior accessory pocket with Key ring snap
- Handmade by Steurer & Co. in Kentucky, USA
- Make your own trestle sticks using our FREE plans