We choose colors that we thought would suit the most tastes and lifestyles. Our color names reflect our Kentucky heritage; Tobacco, Bourbon, Saddle, Thoroughbred, Coal and Cardinal.
Pictured from left to right, rear:
- Veggie Tanned Thoroughbred: A rich dark brown with undertones of deep burgundy, similar to Dark Bay Thoroughbred.
- Bourbon: A deep golden brown, similar to the color of bourbon in the bottle. Not watered down bourbon, straight bourbon. We will retire this color in Spring of 2017. No new batches will be made in Bourbon.
- Veggie Tanned Saddle: A light honey tan, the classic go to color with distinct variation of color highlighting the natural characteristics the leather. This color is a perfect combination of both Tobacco and Bourbon.
Pictured from left to right, front:
- Tobacco: A lighter chestnut color, reminiscent of dried tobacco leaves. We will retire this color in Spring of 2017. No new batches will be made in Tobacco.
- Coal: Couldn’t be any easier … as Black as coal.
- Cardinal: Named for the Commonwealth’s State Bird, this deep, dark red resembles the color of a full bodied Merlot wine.
All computers display colors differently, but we hope these descriptions will help you decide which color is for you. Slight variation from product to product in the same color family is to be expected due to the nature of our process and materials used.